Saturday, August 10, 2013

Naruto Manga 643 - Page 7

Sasuke has always been overconfident Naruto manga 643 will be added here when naruto 643 scans is out! for the meantime, just read naruto 643 prediction and naruto 643 spoiler confirmed by ohana.
but he has a point don't you think? Check It out: We don't really know his full abilities, and If he is anything like Madara he will possess Perfect Susanno. I totally think Naruto was badass in the last chapter anyway. I'm looking forward to Sasuke going head to head with him.

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

naruto 643 raw

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18


I am glad that I picked up on the non-regenerating Minato in the last chapter. Hopefully this means that the Edo-tensei may start to fight as they did in real life and not feel that they can just tank anything (with the safety of being able to regenerate later). What I do wonder is, when Tsunade and the Kage's arrive (as they will probably do), will her healing Ninjutsu work to recover Minato's arm? Can you 'heal' edo-tensei zombies? I am glad that Naruto will be able to use his frog kata in this fight. I do feel a bit worried for Sasuke though - perhaps now he will show that he has been learning snake sage techniques? I doubt it, as he did seem quite shocked by Kabuto's, but I do want Sasuke to have a good role in this fight. I am not sure I like the prospect of Sasuke as a snake sage though.

No comments:

Post a Comment