Monday, August 5, 2013

Naruto Manga 642 - Page 17

Another interesting thing is that Obito is tanking that attack like it was some minor inconvenience for him while forgetting he can become intangible and Kakashi is too tired to do anything meaningful against him.
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
naruto 642 raw

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Always love chapters with Naruto and Sasuke doing things together. I wonder how much time is still needed for Kurama to gather chakra in order for Naruto to go in FRM... The last panel with them both smiling is too awesome. The situation with Sasuke is probably gonna have a happy ending and I'm fine with it. I liked this chapter - Tobirama is a beast in a different context compared to Hashi.. That combo at the end, the distraction, the swapping of places (which I still don't understand fully) was epic. I agree Tobirama was the real star of the show! I am with everyone who said Kishi didn't have to give Tobirama the same tech as Minato and to even claim that the tech was originally his...for me Minato's (and I am not a Minato fan - I think he is ok) creativity is being lessened the more this manga goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment